My Shop!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Anything Goes Linky # 73

Grab code from right side bar please.

Hope you are having a great week. It's almost Halloween! We had a great adult Halloween cocktail party last Saturday. Our Sandy and Danny from Grease costumes never arrived, so I had to make a run to the local Walmart, and figure something out on the fly. We ended up going as hippies. My sweet hubby sure pulls off black hair better then me.  We are now gearing up for a great night of Trick or Treating with the kids. I can't wait to see what you have been up to.


  1. Thanks for the party and a good morning to you! I mad a bit of a departure from cooking, sewing and crafting to repair one of our rental property's toilets. I thought this might be helpful info for other ladies. I've linked up a tutorial on Glamorous Toilet Repair (#17) with step by step instructions. I hope it's helpful and a little fun!
    Rebekah -

  2. Thanks so much for hosting Mindie! Have a great weekend!

  3. Thanks for a fabulous party, have a great weekend & Happy Halloween!

  4. You two look great! Thank you for the party!
    Happy Halloween!

  5. Thank you for the fabulous party. Looks like you made the costume work :)

  6. Thanks for hosting & have a lovely weekend!
    I am now following your blog & pinterest; would love for you to follow me back :)

    Liefs, Audrey

  7. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :)

  8. I love your blog! I am hosting a SHOW-licious Craft Showcase party if you would like to link up and be a part of. :)


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.