My Shop!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What I Wore To The Pumpkin Patch and Firmoo Eye Wear Review


It's that time of year when my family and I go to one of my favorite places in the world, Wemple's Pumpkin Patch. This year I am stylin' in my new prescription sunglasses from Firmoo. Firmoo asked me to review their eye wear. I should note that I use to work as an optician, and am very picky about my eye wear. I received my order very quickly, and it was packaged nicely. I reviewed prescription sunglasses with anti-reflective coating. I LOVE my new sunglasses. The frame is high quality, and lenses are very nice. I enjoy wearing lenses with anti-reflective coating since they are super clear, with less glare then standard lenses. 


If you are in need of new eye wear, please check out Firmoo. They have a great selection at affordable prices. 


Thank you Firmoo for the chance to review your wonderful product. I received these sunglasses, but you can order clear prescription lenses from Firmoo too. 


Me and my boys :)


Speaking of new glasses, I decided to wear my NEW eyeglass necklace available in my shop here .


My NEW green rose jewelry set from my shop here looked great with my new eye wear! I love the cute bow on the side of the temples. 

When picking out the perfect eye wear, head to Firmoo. Firmoo helped me pick out the perfect pumpkin. 


PS, Firmoo offers all new customers a FREE  pair of glasses, just pay shipping!!! You can find out more Here

Disclosure: I was provided a free pair of eye wear from Firmoo. 100% of the opinions above are mine. 

5 comments:

  1. Y'all are so stinkin' adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MiMiOctober 17, 2012 9:19 AM
    Y'all are so stinkin' adorable!!!

    I don't like to be a copy cat but I can't say it better! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by and follow me back!!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.co

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great on you! I've just placed my order with Firmoo - can't wait to see how mine are on!
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.