My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Friday, December 28, 2012

Anything Goes Linky #82 and Clearance Sale

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.

My shop is having a store wide clearance sale. I was over stocked for Christmas, and need to move out items to make room for new designs. I have items as low as 25 cents!!! New items will be coming soon for Valentine's day!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Are you ready for a new year. Like it or not it's almost here. Let's see what you  have been up to. 


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting, Mindie ! Have a Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting.
    Now is the time for me to check out your shop:)

    Have a happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Mindie! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting & for the great sale, and may you have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.