My Shop!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DIY Christmas Jewelry

Christmas is coming, are you ready? I have a super easy holiday jewelry craft for you all today. You may have seen these sparkly trees in my Etsy shop. They are on sale now starting at 94 cents for a pair of earrings! If you are feeling crafty, and would like to make some yourself, here is all you need. I found all of my materials on Ebay.


Christmas Tree Appliques 
Earring Findings (clip, hook, or post will work)
Adjustable Round Ring Blanks
Jewelers Glue 


For rings and clip on or post earrings, all you need to do is adhere trees to the blanks with jewelry glue. For hook earrings, you will need to make a small hole in the top of the tree, and attach to your loop on earring finding, using your needle nose pliers. You can make the hole in the tree with a large sewing needle. 

I hope you have enjoyed this super easy and frugal Christmas jewelry craft. These would make great stocking stuffers this holiday season. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so adorable! Very, very cute!



Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.