My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Monday, December 24, 2012

No nonsense Tights and Leggings What I Wore Post

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of No nonsense for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Every pair of leggings and tights are not made equally. As us women with curves know, some leggings and tights don't flatter. That's why I am thrilled to share my new No nonsense tights and leggings. They are super comfortable yet flattering to wear.  The new No nonsense tights and leggings make it easy to add a pop of color to every outfit. No nonsense is ensuring that all women can experience “style made easy”. No nonsense is modern, stylish, and easy to wear.
Finding stylish tights and leggings has never been easier with No nonsense products being sold in food & drug as well as mass retail stores. Get your look for less! No nonsense enables women to update and change out any look with simply adding some stylish, colorful and affordable leg-wear. Like lipstick, tights can be a great statement piece to lift your mood and extend your wardrobe.
Above I am modeling a neutral denim No nonsense legging, which is why I added a pop of color with my yellow accessories. By incorporating a colorful pair of tights or leggings into your wardrobe, you could keep your accessories simple, yet still have that bold pop of color needed for a great eye catching outfit.
Using those same bold accessories, I paired a little black dress with some No nonsense grey tights. The tights will help keep me warm, and give the outfit that polished look. I love that these tights are both fashionable and figure flattering with a control top waist band. Grey is such a great color to pair with bright accessories in the Winter time.
Be sure to find yourself some great No nonsense tights or leggings at your local food & drug store, or mass retail store. They are affordable, fashionable, and easy to wear. To see more fashion trends Like No nonsense on Facebook and follow them on Twitter (https://twitter.com/benononsen…).
Don't take my word for it, well what about fashion guru and Emmy nominated television personality Jill Martin. She is partnering with No nonsense tights and leggings too.  She knows just like I do how important it is to feel and look your best. No nonsense tights and leggings makes it easy.


Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't Nononsense have their tights and leggings marked down at 40% off for Cyber Monday?
    -Jana

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.