My Shop!

Monday, December 17, 2012

One Dozen Fantastic Christmas Features

Are you ready for some holiday cheer and inspiration? Here are some of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes linky party. First up we have a gorgeous Christmas Tree from The Dedicated House.


Hot Chocolate Dippers by the Moody Fashionista.

DIY Mason Jar Snow Globes by The Butterfly Effect. 

DIY Jolly Letters by Made In A Day.

DIY Hostess Gift Wine Stoppers by A Lapin Life. 

Easy DIY Snowman Ornament by Saving 4 Six.

DIY Snowman Candles by I Gotta Create. 

DIY Spoon Tree Ornaments by With A Blast. 

Thumbprint Reindeer Ornament by Mary Organizes.

Creamy Cranberry Turkey Roll Ups by Cup of Delight. 

Christmas Pudding Cookies by What's Cooking Love. 

Homemade Hot Cocoa by Crystelle Boutique.

Thanks everyone for linking up last week. Hope to see you again at this weeks party. 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature, Mindie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great features Mindie! Thanks so much for featuring me XO

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my snowman ornament!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my snowman ornament!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way! My hot chocolate got featured! How did I get so lucky.... ?

    Thank you very much!
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my Jolly Letters! I am glad you liked them! You made my day!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for featuring my Snow Globes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring my Christmas Tree!! Have a Merry Christmas!! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.