My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Monday, December 31, 2012

Pigs In A Blanket Breakfast Burritos


Pigs In A Blanket Breakfast Burritos were what we enjoyed for breakfast on Christmas Eve. A special day deserves a special breakfast. We used cholesterol free egg product, reduced sodium cheese, flour tortillas, crispy bacon, and served salsa on the side. I used my new piggy frying pan received from Wholeport.  

You will want to grease your piggy frying pan with vegetable or canola oil prior to using. You will only fill pan half way full, in order to allow room for eggs to fluff and expand when they cook. I covered my frying pan with a small lid to steam egg, and ensure it cooks all the way through without needing to flip. I cooked my eggs over medium heat for only a few minutes. Serve on a warm tortilla, with melted cheese, crispy bacon, and salsa on the side. 

I can't wait to try making some grilled ham n cheese sandwiches with our fun new piggy frying pan.

3 comments:

  1. That is way too cool! I don't know which is cooler the concept of a piggy frying pan, or the recipe. I don't know, but now I want one.

    Happy New Year Mindie!

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.