My Shop!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What I Wore Casual Holiday Christmas Party Edition and DIY Holiday Nails

Look I am actually wearing something other then unattractive work scrubs. I know it's been a long time since I did a "What I Wore" post.  We attended a casual holiday party last Saturday, and this is what I wore. Yes those are real snowflakes! 

Snowflakes not cooperating with our photo shoot. 

Happy to be back inside and warm. Our highs have only been in the mid 30's. It's super chilly up here in Northern Cali. I am wearing stretchy skinny jeans from Ross, tank and earrings from Walmart, belt from Ebay, cardigan and boots from Target. The boots are the only item that is brand new. Thank you Jerry for the early Christmas gift, and for taking some quick pics of what I wore. 

I have been experimenting with fun holiday inspired nails. These are supposed to be Christmas trees. 

These were my nails earlier in the week. Easy DIY festive Santa hats. 

Festive silver and gold nails that I wore to our town tree lighting ceremony. Sorry for the bad pics, I snagged these last two quickly with my cell phone cam. Well that's what I have been wearing. What have you been up to? Come share at our Anything Goes Friday to Monday linky.


  1. Cute outfit Mindie! You nails are fun and creative :)

    Merry Christmas!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.