My Shop!

Monday, January 14, 2013

My Sliders Are In Taste of Home Healthy Cooking Magazine

My Asian Beef Slider recipe as pictured in Taste of Home.

It's always exciting to see one of your original recipes in a magazine.  My Asian Beef sliders are easy, healthy, and delicious. I hope you will enjoy them someday soon.
 
My Asian Beef Slider recipe, and nutrition information, from page 78 of Taste of Home Healthy Cooking December/ January 2013 issue.  
 
Here is the magazine cover, in case you want to pick it up at a newsstand near you. It's loaded with lots of healthy recipes to enjoy this year.
 
Are you trying to eat healthier this new year? I know my family is working on eating less sugar, more protein, and incorporating more veggies and fruits into our diet. I have been enjoying a lot of smoothies and fresh juice, with things like spinach, beets, and kale mixed in. My goal isn't to loose weight but to have more energy. I hope your new years resolutions are going well. Please come share what you have been up to at our Anything Goes weekly linky.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting! I cant wait to try this out! Yumm-o!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.