My Shop!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Adult Content Humorous DIY Valentine Straw Card

Warning: Mature Content Follows


DIY "You BLOW My Mind Valentine"

If you like making handmade Valentines for your lover, but want something a little bit sassy, then this DIY straw card is for you. EdenFantasys made it all possible. That is where I found these fun straws. Right now they are only $8.99 for a pack of 10. They are durable and reusable straws. The pack of ten comes with 5 pink straws, and 5 black straws.

Materials Needed:



Playful Party Straws From EdenFantasys 
A Heart Shaped Note Reading "You BLOW MY Mind Valentine"
Scotch Tape

Directions:

 I don't have very nice handwriting, so I printed out "You BLOW MY Mind Valentine" using Pic Monkey. Then I simply taped my clever saying to a heart. The heart is actually from a heart notepad found at Walmart for only one dollar, and it even came with a pen.

I couldn't resist sharing this playful DIY Valentine treat with my husband already. He found it very humorous. I hope you do to. If not for this year, maybe next year you can make a sassy Valentine Straw Card too. Head to  to EdenFantasys to get your straws while supplies last. Speaking of Valentine's Day, they have many other items to really enhance your romantic day.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I so need a bachelorette party sometime soon, so I can buy a pack of those. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I have never seen a sexy straw till now. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.