My Shop!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #87 And Easy Valentine Donuts

Welcome to the party! I thought I would kick off the linky by sharing a super easy sweet treat I made with my boys last weekend. People have been making homemade donuts  using canned biscuit dough for years. They are so easy to make, and with some Valentine inspired sprinkles, your kids will giggle with glee. I did the frying, and let my boys decorate the donuts with chocolate topping and sprinkles.

1 Can of Biscuit Dough (I used the small Pillsbury Buttermilk 10 count can)
6 ounces of Smucker's Chocolate Toppings 
1/8 cup of Valentine Sprinkles
Canola Oil For Frying

Bring oil to 375 F degrees in a deep fryer or in a large pot on stove top. Carefully drop in your individual biscuit dough rounds. I flipped dough a couple times to ensure even cooking. It will only take a few minutes until they are golden brown on all sides. Remove crispy donuts from hot oil, and cool on a paper towel. When cool enough to touch, place donuts on a cooling wrack, with foil underneath, for easy clean up. Pour hot ice cream chocolate topping on top of each one, then top with sprinkles. 

Now show me what you have been up to!

Grab code from right side bar please.


  1. Thank you so much for hosting, Mindie!

  2. Thank you very much for hosting this party! Come back later to enjoy what other participants have created! Have a great weekend!

  3. Thanks so much for this wonderful party this week, glad to be here. Happy Thursday!{Hugs}

  4. Can't go wrong with a fried biscuit!

  5. Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend!

    Jenna @

  6. Thank you for hosting, Mindy May!

    hugs x

  7. Thanks for hosting Mindi. :) Have a great weekend!

  8. Thank you for the lovely party. Have a great Sunday.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.