My Shop!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #91 And A Creative Princess Review

I am posting the party a bit early this week because I am so ready for the weekend.  I want to give a special shout out to a sweet peep by the name of Terri. You probably already know how wonderful Terri is, and how crafty she is with  her blog A Creative Princess. I personally have been having a hard few weeks. Work has been, lets say challenging. My little Lucas has been dealing with bronchitis for months now, and is on yet another prescription. Then on top of it, he came down with a case of the stink eye, a.k.a. Pink Eye. Lucky for me, Lucas and I shared a pillow last night! As I type, I am telling myself my eye doesn't itch or feel like it's growing cheese. Did I mention I have a sinus infection? My husband actually slept on the couch last night since he said I sound like a harmonica when I sleep. By the way, it's so much fun putting eye drops in a toddlers eyes, 4 times a day! Thank goodness I have no other responsibilities on my plate for the next week...cough...sarcasm.  OK so I am whining, and deep down I know I am fortunate and blessed.  Speaking of blessings, let's get back to Terri. Terri has been a real friend, and always willing to lend an ear when I have been feeling like I am losing my mind. She recently sent me the cutest washer bunny necklace.  She even has them available for purchase here at A Creative Princess Etsy Shop.  The necklace was packaged so nicely. This lady sure knows how to make someone feel special and loved. Which is why I highly recommend her blog and shop. Thank you Terri for the sweet early Easter gift, and most importantly for being such a great friend. 

Have you entered my giveaway yet at Living In France? It's low entry and ending soon on 3/5/13.
TLC Creations Giveaway @ Living In France Enter Here

Now who is ready to rock this party? 

19 comments:

  1. YEAH! Thanks for hosting another party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. Hope you don't get the 'stink eye' and that everyone gets well soon.
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did end up with the stink eye, lol, but still have plenty of drops from Luke's rx left. Thanks for coming to the party, and for the well wishes.

      Delete
  3. Oh, Mindie, you made me cry. You are such a sweet friend and I thank you for that beautiful feature! Have I told you lately how much I love you and think you're awesome?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful party Mindie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, another fun party this week. Thanks so much for having me - Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you and your little one feel better soon!

    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are feeling better, finally.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the party! Have an awesome weekend!

    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mindy May! Thanks for putting on these fab parties every week.....

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting another great party!

    Jamie

    www.huckleberrylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the party!

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog and linked up for the first time! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.