My Shop!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Find Your Dream Home?

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 photo Apts_PrfctFit_rgbjpg_zpsf00a594a.jpg

With you can find your dream location and home. They saying goes the "grass is always greener" someplace else, and I believe that is sometimes true. During a long Winter in Northern California, I dream of a home a little more sunny and warm.  Using I was able to find my perfect home. No, I am not packing my bags yet, but it's always fun to look. Even if you aren’t actually looking for an apartment to move into, I suggest you try out the site. You can go on a virtual “shopping” spree of homes and apartments. Check out the places available in your hometown or someplace you’d LOVE to live. Find your perfect fit, where YOUR grass would always be the greenest!

It was easy to search on for my dream home.  You simply enter the city, state or zip, and any requirements you may have, such as the number of desired bedrooms, bathrooms, cost, etcetera, and does the searching for you.  They also have a mobile App available for your iPhone, iPad and Android. I was able to find a dream home, in Miami Florida, in seconds! That sounds warm, don't you think? With 5 bedrooms, and 3.5 baths, there will be room for all of the Hilton family. provided all the information I desired on this lovely home in Florida. That's right you can find apartments, and homes for rent at There were tons of great pictures of the home for rent, and lots of info on the interior as well as exterior. 
I encourage you to use for your next apartment or home search, or even if you want to dream for a few minutes, like me. You can also follow on Twitter@aptscom.


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.