My Shop!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Owl Earring Tutorial

If you have been to my Etsy shop TLC Creations recently, then you may have seen these cute owl earrings. Here is a tutorial to show you how easy they are to make. If you make your own, you may personalize them by using any colors you like. 

Materials:

Post Earring Findings and Backings
Permanent Markers (optional)



Directions:

You may prefer to make a pair of neutral wooden owl earrings. If that is the case, you don't need to color your owl beads with markers. If you do want to color your owl beads, then do so with permanent markers. A fine tip sharpie will work the best. TIP, the wood beads have a tendency to let the markers bleed, so press lightly when adding color. Once your done coloring, simply glue your blank earring post to the top back head of owls. Let dry per glue package directions. 

Well that's what I have been crafting. What have you been up to? Please share at our weekly Anything Goes Linky.

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! I'll have to remember these for when I got to visit my niece next month. She loves owls, so this could be a fun project for the two of us to do together. Thanks!

    Reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the owl earrings you sent me!! And I wore my glasses necklace yesterday...it made me feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.