My Shop!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal Has 11g Of Whole Grains


General Mills through MyInsite provided me with some new Peanut Butter Toast Crunch cereal to review.  

 My little boys love it. I must admit, I think I am still crunching on the original cinnamon flavor, but this new 
variety is really good.  Naturally and artificially flavored Peanut Butter Toast Crunch contains 11g of whole grain per serving (at least 48g recommended daily) and is also a good source of Calcium, Vitamin D, and 10 other vitamins and minerals. Combined with that irresistible taste, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch is a cereal that everyone will go absolutely nuts for!  For more information visit General Mills on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.