My Shop!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #92 And LiveLuvCreate Review


I recently discovered a cool site called LiveLuvCreate where you can make inspirational images easily online, and share them with people. You can use their images or your own, and add text to make some really funny or inspirational posters. These posters can also be used as your Facebook cover! As you may have guessed, I made the poster above at LiveLuvCreate. 





I admit it, I am already addicted to making posters. It's so easy and fun to do at LiveLuvCreate. You can make your posters private or choose to share them. If you choose to share them, other users can "heart" your creation, and or comment on it. I hope you will check out LiveLuvCreate.com and create your own poster today. 

Now who is ready to party?


20 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Mindie! Hope you have had a great week!

    Jenna @ http://rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic week Mindie :)

    <3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great party again this week, I am so happy to be linking up!
    Thanks so much for hosting, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for another awesome party!! Have a wonderful weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read your "aboout me" and I am floored. You have done an amazing job! I cant believe that was a picture of you 8 years ago! Thanks for hosting this link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for hosting.
    confession of the week: I don't like bacon at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a pretty weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popped onto your party - off to visit the others. Thank you for hosting!

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the fun party, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting a great hop once again, Mindie. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the invite. I am all linked up. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.