My Shop!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #93 OMG I Need Your Vote I Am A Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest Semifinalist!



That's my pizza pictured in the Pillsbury Bake-Off Recipe contest voting Gallery!

Bacon Asian Orange Chicken Pizza 
By Mindie Hilton
Susanville Ca
Vote Here

The last two weeks have been so hard. I have had a secret, and as they say, secrets don't make friends. You see, I found out I am a semifinalist for the one and only 46th Pillsbury Bake-Off! My recipe is competing online, voting starts now, and ends on March 28th.  You may have watched past events on the Food Network. They are kind of a big deal, and I am in total shock that I am going to be apart of it all, well maybe apart of it all. You see the Pillsbury kitchens judging panel has narrowed it down from thousands of submissions to only 60 recipes from the first category Doable Dinners. Now they want the voting public to narrow it down to only 33. The 33 semifinalists with the most votes (not bad odds) will receive a paid trip for two, to the live Pillsbury Bake-Off contest, to be held in Vegas this coming November.  After all categories have been said and done, a total of 100 finalists will compete in the live Bake-Off for 1 MILLION dollars (by the way I said that last part in my best Dr. Evil voice). Right now I can't even think about the million, I am simply hoping to win a trip to Vegas to meet the celebrity judges and 99 other finalists for the Bake-Off of all Bake-Offs! That's where you come in. Many of us have been partying together here for 93 weeks now, and I would sure appreciate your support. It only takes seconds to vote, and will help me make a life long dream come true. Living in a small northern Cali town, I fear I don't have a chance compared to finalists from a big city. Help this little country girl, who stayed true to her blog roots, with a recipe submission of Bacon Asian Orange Chicken Pizza, win a  chance of a life time. If you have it in your heart to vote for me, maybe take it a step further and share with friends and family. Every vote helps. If I make it to this amazing live Bake-Off, I will be sure to take lots of pics, and share my experience with all my family here at Bacon Time. You can only vote for my recipe once. You will need to create a Pillsbury account, and all it takes is an email and a password you choose. Thank you in advance for your vote and support!

And now onto the Party!

30 comments:

  1. Well done mindie thats great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awesome achievement in becoming a semi-finalist! I have voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted Ms Mindie May! I will also be sharing on my FB page and Twitter. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you are awesome for the vote and share. It really is a dream of mine to go.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the party! I went and voted for ya! That pizza looks delicious!

    Jenna @ http://rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious...Voted...Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting - Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know you've got my vote! I'm going there now! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just voted for you. Good luck!

    <3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting...just voted for your delicious-looking recipe...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting! Headed to vote now! Good luck. It looks so yummy. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have such a cute blog, I can't wait to read more!!!
    You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on being a Pillsbury Bake Off Finalist! How exciting! Also, thanks so much for hosting such a great party. I'm also hosting a link party and you're welcome to join in and link up at http://www.thepinjunkie.com/2013/03/friday-link-party-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just voted for you and your really yummy looking pizza!!! Best of luck Mindie!!
    And thank you for hosting your link party!

    Sandie ~ http://lifeinpositudiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! And, thanks for hosting! Wishing you a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Yeah! Thank you so much for your support! Happy St. Patties weekend.

      Delete
  16. Congrats on the semi finals... I voted... :)
    Have a terrific weekend.... :)

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much love for parting and voting with me!

      Delete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.