My Shop!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Easy Bacon Asian Orange Chicken Pizza Only 7 Ingredients And Ready In 25 Minutes


My recipe for this Bacon Asian Orange Chicken Pizza is really easy and good. It was inspired by my families love of take out orange chicken and pizza.  It's not just my family that loves it.  The Pillsbury Kitchen judges selected my recipe out of thousands to be a semifinalist in an online voting contest! Out of 60 semifinalist, the top 33 with the most votes, will be headed to Vegas to compete in Pillsbury's live 1 MILLION dollar Bake-Off contest! You can find my recipe in the voting gallery on the Pillsbury website, where you simply have to click the picture to see the recipe. I would love your vote. It only takes seconds to make an account at Pillsbury. All you need is an email address, and you will have free access to thousands of recipes. Voting ends on March 28th, for the Doable Dinners category I am competing in.


I would sure love your vote!
Bacon Asian Orange Chicken Pizza 
Mindie Hilton
Susanville, Ca


Thanks in advance for your support in helping make my dreams come true!

19 comments:

  1. That looks AMAZING! Yum! Best of luck in the contest!

    Kelly @ view along the way
    www.viewalongtheway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up and voted Mindie. Good luck!
    Marcie @ I Gotta Try That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, this looks and sounds wonderful :) Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Mondays...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Looks so good! Pinning now!! Julia @ www.juliakendrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this pizza looks so good! Good Luck and I'm pinning! My link party is going on now over at http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/
    Come on over...
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pinning my Bacon Asian Orange Chicken Pizza!

      Delete
  6. Voted for you... seriously good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness! I'm still saying the name of this over and over. Orange Chicken...and pizza...and orange chicken...and bacon. Definitely voting for you! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! how yummy...... How come i had never even thought about using oriental flavors on pizza.....?
    Good idea....

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted for ya Mindie! Good Luck Recipe looks fabulous! Thanks for linking up last week on Made in a Day!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by to let you know I am featuring your amazing recipe and encouraging people to vote for ya tomorrow! Thanks for linking up on Made in a Day! Good Luck!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.