My Shop!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saint Patrick's Day Jewelry

I can't believe it's already March, can you? Do you know what you will be wearing for Saint Patrick's day? Here is a little St. Patrick's day accessory inspiration. You can find all of these items in my Etsy shop TLC Creations, while supplies last. Right now I am running a sale, buy 3 items and get 1 pair of earrings FREE! I made the earrings pictured above using some fun heart clover charms found at Wholeport.

How about some lucky horse shoes!

More clover love. 

 You may have seen my tutorial for these in an earlier post.

These vibrant red, green, orange, and yellow colors feel perfect for St. Patrick's day. 

These are very unique and made with recycled aluminum cans.

Don't get pinched by wearing this green jade necklace.

Green roses perfect for St. Patties or any other day of the year.

Are you feeling like going green yet?  Are you doing any Saint Patrick's Day crafting or cooking? Please come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shamrock earrings and the rose necklace. Beautiful! New GFC follower.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.