My Shop!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

VIPRE Internet Security Review

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Vipre for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

VIPRE Internet Security 2013 and VIPRE Antivirus 2013
When it comes to your online security, I never think you can be too safe. I have actually had my yahoo email account hacked in the past. I lost all of my emails and contacts over night. Not to mention my contacts were receiving disturbing soliciting messages from my account. It was a nightmare. Which is why I am happy that VIPRE Internet Security has asked me to review their internet security system.
VIPRE Internet Security has an award-winning antivirus software, which includes a firewall, a spam filter, and bad website blocking protection.  All of this can be found in their system making it one powerful solution for complete protection against malware.
VIPRE Internet Security is packed with sophisticated security features that protect against viruses and other malware threats without slowing down your PC. You won't notice it's running (even during scans and updates).
VIPRE Internet Security is the only antivirus solution to include automatic software patching with the Easy Update feature. Out of date software like Windows, Java, Adobe, Skype, iTunes and others are the most common cause of PC infections, and VIPRE is the only antivirus to automatically patch these security holes. 
VIPRE also comes with free U.S. based technical support! 

What I liked most about VIPRE Internet Security software was how easy it was to use. It was giving me online security without bothering me about it. It stands up to other programs I have used in the past, and for a great value.  I encourage you to try VIPRE Internet Security for yourself. It's easy to download and install. You can even try the software for 1 month free!
Above is a screenshot of the software being installed on my computer.
More information can be found at


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.