My Shop!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Craft Shed Dreams Part 1

My husband has promised to make me my very own craft shed! I currently craft at a tiny hutch in my toddlers room. My present crafting space is not functional, as I have to hop over toys to get to my hutch, then I have to stand up the entire time, since there is no room for a chair in the small space. I have selected the 10 x 12 Colonial Shed Plan for my future crafting shed. It's the largest plan I can select without needing a   permit. 

Let there be light! Yes of course I need light and power in my crafting sanctuary. We have already ordered and received our new solar panel kit pictured above.  This will provide enough power for a small space heater, fan, glue gun, lights, sewing machine, TV, and more! 

Besides having my own space, I am looking forward to getting organized. I have started by purchasing two of these stack-able organizers.  I have spray painted the outside white, to match my plans for the craft shed decor. 

Inspiration is a click away at Pinterest. You can check out my Craft Shed Board here. I have pinned several craft rooms and craft sheds that are really inspiring. I can't wait to see my craft shed dreams come true. Stay tuned for Part 2. 

Well that's what I have been up to, what about you? Please share at our weekly Anything Goes linky. If you have a craft room or shed, or need one too,  please let me know about it in a comment below. 


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.