My Shop!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DIY Recycled Light Bulb Mother's Day Ornament


Mom You Light Up My Life

With  Mother's Day around the corner, I have prepared a super easy Mother's Day craft for you. The best part, this is a frugal earth friendly craft. Transform an old burned out light bulb into a pretty sentimental ornament for mom. 

Materials:

Old Burned Out Light Bulb
Metallic Sharpie (I used gold)
Sharpie (I used black)
Yarn (I used a golden brown)
Jewelry Wire (I used gold)

Directions:

Color your bulb with your metallic Sharpie. Write with your other Sharpie "Mom you light up my life". Wrap jewelry wire on top, making a loop for hanging. Tie a bow around the top with yarn. 

Well that's what I have been making, what about you? Come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky. 

1 comment:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.