My Shop!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Finally A Spot Resistant Bathroom Faucet

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Moen, Incorporated for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 photo SpotResistregjpg_zps01cfd3d1.jpg
I live with three boys, and yes I know all about spotted bathroom faucets. The Moen Boardwalk Spot resistant bathroom faucet is phenomenal for anyone with a busy household, like me. Who has time to clean the bathroom everyday? As a full time working mom, I only have time to clean the bathrooms once a week. It would be a blessing to have a bathroom faucet that resists fingerprints. A faucet with the ability to resist hard water stains, who wouldn't want one?   Does anyone really have time to clean everyday, I doubt it. That's why I can't wait to get my Boardwalk Spot Resist bath faucet
The Boardwalk Spot Resist bath faucet has a brushed nickel finish that resists fingerprints, even the tiniest, messiest ones that come from the pint sized members of your family, not to mention water spots! The Moen Boardwalk meets WaterSense criteria, using up to 32% less water without sacrificing performance. Yes you can go green and be clean! Sounds heavenly, right?!
 photo 84820SET3_zpsa9493e5b.jpg
The Boardwalk Spot Resist bath faucet will be perfect with my homes d├ęcor. I really think it will work with just about anyones style. How would the Moen Spot Resist bathroom faucet fit into your overall home ascetics? Let me know in a comment below.
 photo 84820SET_zps9d87250c.jpg
I am a  Moen fan on Facebook at… and I follow Moen on Twitter @Moen.  I hope you will to. 
 photo 84820srnKO_zps92d69b34.jpg
Are you running to Lowe's yet to get your own Boardwalk Spot Resist bath faucet? Beautiful, economical, and spot resistant, what more could a girl ask for in a bathroom faucet. 


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.