My Shop!

Friday, April 12, 2013

I Love You Beary Much DIY Pin And Printable


I have a super easy DIY handmade pin, that would make a great gift for those moms, grandmas, and great  grandmas on Mother's Day.  No crochet skills needed, these cute bears may be purchased from one of my favorite craft supply stores WholePort!



Materials:

1 Small Bow Applique
2 Jump Loops
1 Pin Blank
1 Charm Made With Love
Hot Glue
 Jewelry Pliers

Directions:

Using your jewelry pliers attach your charm with jump loops to your bear. Then hot glue bow on bears ear. To finish pin, hot glue pin blank to the back of bear. 


Feel free to right click, save, and print this image if you want a card to attach your pin too. Just remember to resize image as desired. 

Well that's what I have been making, what about you? Come share at our Anything Goes weekly linky party. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.