My Shop!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Jamberry Nails For Spring


I have not shared a what I wore fashion post in a while, mostly because it consists of work scrubs and yoga pants. I do however want to share my new Spring nails, pictured above. Have you ever tried Jamberry nails? If not, you really should give them a try. I went from happy customer to consultant, that's how crazy I am about them. If you would like to learn more, or place an order you may at http://getyour.jamberrynails.net/.
If you are not familiar with Jamberry nails check out this short video below.




Right now you may buy 3 sheets of Jamberry nails and receive 1 sheet free. I can do my nails three times with only 1 sheet. They last much longer then polish or your store bought sheet nails.  To order head to my Jamberry web page here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.