My Shop!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Nursing Pillows and Tummy Time

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Comfort and Harmony for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Breast feeding is not always easy. I remember my arm falling to sleep before the baby did. Struggling to get comfortable should not be an issue anymore while nursing. We now have a mombo nursing pillow here to help. They are also great for your babies tummy time.
 I nursed both of my boys when they were infants, and it was not always easy or comfortable. I wish I had Moms love mombo™, the nursing pillow with more to love! Mombo has a unique shape and a two-sided design called Firm2Soft™, with each side offering a different experience. The firm side gives essential support for mommy and her nursing baby. The soft side is extra cozy—an inviting place for lounging or tummy time. And mombo is the only nursing pillow with a vibration feature, to give baby the ultimate soothing experience while lounging.
Look for mombo’s assortment of pillow styles and slipcover fashions in a store near you or online. Select your style from Standard, Deluxe or Nude™. Then choose multiple slipcover fashions so you'll always have a spare! For more information visit Comfort & Harmony on Facebook and Comfort & Harmony on Twitter.  Mombo™ products are available at Toys R Us and Babies R Us. They have the best selection of nursing pillow for babies around. 
Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.