My Shop!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Apparel At Dollar General

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dollar General for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Dollar General Spring Apparel
Dollar General has a lot more to offer than you think. It’s not just home cleaning products, grocery stables and cutesy craft items, they have awesome apparel for the whole family too!  They have new Spring apparel for women, men, children, and babies at  affordable Dollar General prices. They also carry Spring fashion accessories. We all know my love of accessories.  If you  need a new bangle to compliment your new spring outfit, They have got you covered! Don't forget that accessories can be functional too. Protect your skin from harmful Sun rays with a stylish hat for outdoor fun. Check out Dollar General Apparel Book  for more Spring fashion ideas and great values. Here are a few of my favorite items from Dollar General pictured below. Please like Dollar General on Facebook and follow Dollar General on Twitter
Ladies Maxi Dress only $15! Perfect for Spring and Summer. 
Another lovely dress for Spring and Summer. I wear a lot of dresses because they mix fashion with comfort. It's still chilly here in Northern California, in fact it's been snowing this week. I still wear dresses, I just pair them with tights or leggings, a cardigan, and some fabulous boots.
Most of the week you will find me in my work scrubs or yoga pants, since I am a physical therapy aide.  These yoga pants would be great for me to wear as I am working out with patients.
I am loving the mustache styled cell phone accessories and wallets. Of course they have things for the men and children in our lives too. Please let me know in a comment below if you love the great deals at Dollar General too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.