My Shop!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #102 And What I Wore Date Night

Grab code from right side bar please.

New dress $7.99 from Ross
Old cardi clearance from Old Navy (I think)
Very old LeSportSac hobo bag clearance from Macys
Yellow belt and necklace from Ebay
Sandals from Target 
Flower Ring from My Shop TLC Creations
Spring Flower Jamberry nail wraps from my website

Hi everyone! I have not shared a fashion what I wore post in a while, so I thought I would post some pics this linky party. Pictured above are a few quick cell phone pics taken on last Fridays date night. This was our first date night since February, so long over due. We purchased tickets to a charitable margarita fest event. It was a fun start to a great Mother's day weekend. It was also nice to be wearing something other then work scrubs or yoga pants. I know what you are thinking, and no I am not ill, it has been a long Winter, and I am in desperate need of a little sun. Hope I didn't blind you with my paleness because it's time to party.

Anything Goes Linky Party!


  1. Happy weekend and thanks for hosting Mindie May!

    <3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Thanks for hosting, Mindie May! Have a lovely weekend :-)

    With A Blast

  4. thanks for hosting the party! have a great weekend!

  5. Cute outfit! Love the nails and the striped dress!

    Thanks for hosting the party!

    It's Always Ruetten


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.