My Shop!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Anything Goes Linky # 103 And Mother's Day Photo Collage

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.


I know Mother's day is over, but I am still reminiscing over our incredible weekend. Above is a photo collage of snap shots taken that weekend with my phone. It might have been the best Mother's day yet. We had fun at Lake Almanor on Saturday. On Sunday we enjoyed homemade margaritas and lobster. In spite of having a little too much fun in the sun, and ending up with a sunburn, even with sunscreen, it was still an amazing weekend. My sweet Joshua even transplanted my new beautiful hydrangeas for me.  I hope you had just as much fun. Speaking of fun in the sun, have you checked out getyour.jamberrynails.net.  If you are not familiar with Jamberry nail shields, they are unlike any other home manicure. They can last up to two weeks on your hands, and up to 6 weeks on your toes. They have over 300 designs,  so there is something for everyone. Here are a few of my favorite Summer designs:
  
 
Now lets get this Anything Goes Linky Party started!







7 comments:

  1. Sounds (and looks) like a fabulous Mother's Day weekend...minus the sunburn of course! I'm in love with the anchor Jamberry nails too, I need to check those out. Thanks for hosting another week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun Mother's Day! Thanks for hosting. Have a pretty weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting the party! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really had a memorable weekend! Hope the sunburn goes fades quickly.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there! new to this blog and to this linky party. I have to say, I am cracking up at the name of your blog! I also have two boys. :) thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.