My Shop!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Arby's Hawaiian Getaway Sweepstakes And New Sandwich

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Arby's for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

You probably don't know that I worked at Arby's for a few years while in High School. I am very familiar with their product, however I have yet to try their new Arby’s KING’S HAWAIIAN roast beef sandwich. I am excited to announce a new twist to the beloved classic Roast Beef sandwich, one of my Dads favorite lunch items! For a limited time only, Arby’s is partnering with the iconic KING’S HAWAIIAN brand (we all know and love) to introduce two tasty new sandwiches to their menu. They now have a KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef and KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef & Swiss. These new sammies have been described as delicious Roast Beef Paradise, or as Arby’s calls it "Roast-Beef-atopia"! I love King's Hawaiian breads, and Swiss is one of my favorite cheeses, I bet these new sammies are delish. I typically use Swiss at home, since it has less sodium then other cheeses.  I bet the Swiss pairs great with the savory beef and sweet Hawaiian buns. 
I can vouch for Arby's as a former employee from years ago, their food is served hot, and made fresh to order. The two new King’s Hawaiian sandwiches to choose from are described more specifically below: 
- Arby’s KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef sandwich comes with an extra helping of freshly sliced roast beef, piled high on a soft and slightly sweet KING’S HAWAIIAN bun. 
- Arby’s KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef & Swiss sandwich has the same extra helping of roast beef (somewhere my pop is drooling) and KING’S HAWAIIAN bun, topped with Swiss cheese, crunchy pickles and creamy Dijon spread. I love pickles, my hubby always holds them, what about you?
Now who would not love a FREE vacation. To celebrate this unique partnership, Arby’s is hosting a Hawaiian Getaway sweepstakes to offer customers the chance to surf in paradise! I have never been to Hawaii have you? The grand prize winner will receive a round trip for two with four nights stay in Honolulu, HI. Plus a premium group lesson at one of the island’s premier surf schools, Hawaiian Fire. I am not sure about the surf part, but the sand and relaxation sound great. For more details and to enter the sweepstakes visit Arby’s Hawaiian Getaway Sweepstakes from April 29 – May 26.
What sammie, I mean sandwich would you like to try first, or have you all ready tried them both? What about Hawaii, have you ever been there? Please share with us all in a comment below. 






Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.