My Shop!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

DIY In 1 Minute Christmas Bulb Earrings

I know what your saying, Christmas already! Hear me out, now is the time to get a few handmade gifts made, and stashed away, for a future stress free holiday. These earrings are so easy to make, and are perfect for Christmas since they resemble Christmas bulb ornaments. 

Materials and Supplies:

Gold Earring Hook Findings
Needle Nose Jewelry Pliers


Using jewelry pliers, attach your loop on earring finding to your loop on bead.

Here is a cute way to package your earrings. If you order these from my shop TLC Creations, they will come on a vintage Christmas playing card.

Well that's what I have been up to, what about you? Come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky party.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.