My Shop!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Florida's 500 Years of Adventure Sweepstakes

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of VISIT FLORIDA for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Florida is 500 years old! Ponce de Leon first explored Florida in 1513. He paved the way for billions to further explore and enjoy the Sunshine State.  Florida has had billions of visitors from all around the world. To celebrate this birthday milestone, VISIT FLORIDA is giving away a trip every week in 2013? Florida’s 500 Years of Adventure Sweepstakes already launched on January 14 and will run throughout the year. VISIT FLORIDA is showcasing why Florida has been the world’s destination of choice for 500 years. From their beautiful beaches, world class spas,  fabulous fishing, and old Florida charm, there’s more than enough adventures here for another 500 years.
Head to Florida’s 500 Years of Adventure Sweepstakes for a chance to win a new Florida adventure every week! Each week they will be giving away a new and exciting Florida adventure package that includes rental car, hotel accommodations, and other exciting “what to do about town” activities! 
I have never been to Florida, have you? Living high in the Sierra Mountain range, in chilly Northern California, I often dream of the Sunshine State.  If you live in Florida, or have been there,  I would love to know what you do for a good Florida adventure?  Currently (May 27 to June 2) the package includes a trip to Bonaventure Resort and Spa. This would be a perfect package for my family since they have a terrific golf course, and are located near the only tropical zoo in Miami. Of course my kids are happy as clams just to be pool side. Besides pampering myself at the spa, I could improve my golf swing with my husband, and explore  Zoo Miami with my kids. I just entered and you can too. It's easy, for a chance to win head to Florida’s 500 Years of Adventure Sweepstakes. You will fill out a quick and easy online entry form. You can enter each week for a new and different Florida adventure package. 
Here is a screen shot of my entry into the contest.  Be sure to follow @VISITFLORIDA on Twitter to keep up with the latest Florida adventures. 
Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. Fedora and I want to visit Orlando...and now I can't wait to enter the sweepstakes so we have a shot at it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.