My Shop!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Handmade Jewelry Starting At 20 Cents!

These earrings plus many others are only 20 cents a pair, not including shipping, in my shop! When shopping with me you never pay full price shipping on second items. Buy 3 items get 1 free pair of surprise earrings! We are talking crazy low prices in attempt to make room for new Summer designs. Please help me clean out my shop, and find out why I have 100% positive feedback from my customers on Etsy.   Hope you will enjoy these fabulous prices at TLC Creations

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! I wonder what other designs o you have? I think I have to check on your site for more items. I really love buying different jewelries that I can use daily with my outfit. -www.itevia.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.