My Shop!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sears Newest Arrivals And Expanded Assortment #MoreatSears

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sears for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

One of the most discouraging feelings is finding something you love but not finding it in your size. If you are not checking online, you might miss out. Having two rambunctious boys by my side, makes shopping in the store sometimes tedious.  Lucky for me and you, Sears website is exponentially larger than their stores, and they carry more sizes and colors than you’d find at your local Sears! You could even discover the same style in a color you like more! You can even order online and schedule an in store pickup.  Sears guarantees to have your item ready in 5 minutes or less, or you’ll get a $5 in store coupon! I love shopping online, and Sears is making it so easy to save.  When shopping in the store you are limited by what that store has room to carry. Online you will find so much more. Shopping from the comfort of your own home is incredible. Not to mention I save money when I shop online, since I don't have two boys by my side asking for new toys, snacks, or games
Sears has the latest designer brands and newest arrivals too. In addition to having more colors and sizes on the website, Sears carries more brands and styles than they do in the store! Sears has stepped up their game with brands you’d never think you’d find on Sears.com. Their featured marketplace offers Ray Ban, Michael Kors, DeWalt Tools, Steve Madden, Nike, Vince Camuto, Tory Burch … the list goes on!  Every day, Sears is adding hundreds of new styles, colors and designers to the website.  Head over to the website and treat yourself to something pretty. Here are a few of my favorite finds below:
Open toed sandals perfect for Summer. I like that these have a strap to keep you from flipping and flopping, or slipping out of your shoe. 
Perfect little black dress, lace too, need I say more. What do you love at Sears? Check out their newest arrivals now, and share with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest how Sears is making shopping online even easier.




Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.