My Shop!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #106 And Free Jamberry Nails

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please. 

Would you like to earn FREE product from Jamberry nails? It's easy to do. I am a Jamberry nails independent consultant, and I need Facebook hosts. All you have to do is share with your friends and family your Jamberry nail party link I will give to you. The more sales you bring in by sharing, the more FREE product you earn. With only $150 in sales, you will receive 1 free sheet, product credit for 1 sheet, 50% off 1 sheet, and 10% off any other products purchased!  For more details see rewards sheet below, email me at mindiehilton@gmail.com,  and visit my site at getyour.jamberrynails.net.


Now lets party!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party Mindie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my paychecks, so I can try out Jamberry! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Found you through pinterest. I made your bacon, scrambled eggs, and crescent roll wreath for Father's Day and I'm posting about it tomorrow! You have some great ideas on your blog!

    http://whyidodeclaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.