My Shop!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

DIY Jewelry Set And What I Wore Summer Maxi Dress

It's easy to make and design your own jewelry set. This coordinating set of earrings, necklace, and bracelet were made with materials from Wholeport and Walmart. 


4 Antique Bronze Key Charms
2 Lobster Clasps
2 Hook Earring Findings In Antique Bronze
Antique Bronze Jump Loops From Walmart
1 Package of Yellow Glass Beaded Chain From Walmart
Jewelry Pliers


Using your pliers separate chain. I used all of my chain purchased, using approximately 16 inches of chain for necklace, 4 inches for bracelet, and two 2 inch pieces for earrings.  Attach your necklace chain to your bronze floral pendant with jump loops. I then attached a small key with a little piece of beaded chain to the bottom of pendant. Glue your yellow flower to the center of bronze pendant. Attach jump loops and lobster clasp for wearing. Bracelet is made using same technique, accept I attached key to the jump loop near the lobster clasp. Earrings are simply beaded chain, attached to hook earring findings, with a decorative key at the end. 

My new yellow jewelry was a great pop of color with my new maxi dress from Ross, purchased for only $10.99. Well that's what I have been wearing what about you? Come share at our Anything Goes weekly linky party. 


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.