My Shop!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #109 and My Nautical Nails

 I  hope you had a great 4th of July! I felt really lucky, since I was the only gal in the office to get the day off from work! I had a wonderful time with my husband and our youngest son. Our oldest is out of town visiting with family.  My nails were a Jamberry nautical  patriotic red, white, and blue. They even looked great after some hot tub and pool time. I hope all you ladies will give yourself a much needed treat, and order some Jamberry nail wraps today.  You can order easily online and have them ship right to you. Visit my shop at

Grab code from right side bar please.

Now it's time to party!


  1. Thanks for the party, Mindie ! {love your nails :-) }

  2. Thanks so much for the party!


  3. Hi, thanks for hosting the party again!
    I am now following you with bloglovin' and would love it if you would follow me back.

    Liefs, Audrey

  4. Thank you for hosting! Have a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.