My Shop!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #110 And Free Jewelry Opportunity

Photobucket
Grab code from right sidebar please. 

Welcome to the Anything Goes weekly linky party. I am looking for a few bloggers that would be interested in writing a review post on my jewelry, and offering free sidebar advertising for my Etsy and  getyour.jamberrynails.net  in exchange for several FREE items from my Esty shop. If you want some free bling, then email me at mindiehilton@gmail.com with your blog link. 




5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting the party! Have a great weekend!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.