My Shop!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #111 And Sailing Summer Fun

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.


I have not done a what I wore post in a while, and thought I would share my typical lake attire. On the weekends we have been refurbishing and sailing a 20 foot boat, that like me was made in 1977.  


Our youngest is enjoying being out on the water too. All that sun can be a bit exhausting at times, which is why I am happy to spend some time indoors checking out what you all have been up to.  Let's get this party started, shall we. 






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a happy sailing weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Sailboats! Wish I could be there. :-)
    Monica
    http://happyandblessedhome.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.