My Shop!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #113 And My First Shop Photo Shoot With Models

Welcome to the jungle...yes I sang that in my best Guns N' Roses, Axl Rose voice. I have felt like I am living in a jungle these last few weeks, with a Christmas in July craft show completed, working often 7:45 to 6:00 at my day job, and staging my first live model shoot for my jewelry shop! I am feeling so exhausted, I need my own set of minions to get the work done.  

I think my first shoot went really well. My husband is the talented eye behind the camera. I can't wait for my larger photo shoot, scheduled for later this Summer, when it's not so bloody hot. Here are just a few of the many great pics taken that are headed to my online jewelry shop TLC Creations. It's always a joy to take pictures when you have lovely models to photograph, thanks again to Gracie Kara Radey and Emily Foulk. 

Grab code from right side bar please.

Now let's get this party started! 


  1. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.