My Shop!

Friday, August 9, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #114 And Features

Photobucket
Please grab code from right side bar please. 

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week. Our Summer is quickly coming to an end. We are on a 4 day family road trip to Bandon, Oregon. We are hoping to have some fun on the beach, visit the West Coast Game Park Safari, and enjoy some fabulous fresh sea food.  I will be sure to take lots of pictures on our trip. 

I want to get back into the habit of sharing some fabulous features each week.  
Before we start this weeks party, here are a few features from last weeks link up:

 

I love this play room/guest room makeover, shared by Suburbs Mama. I know our guests often have to sleep in one of the kids rooms, that I have attempted to unclutter. This beautiful room is really inspiring. 



From Saving 4 Six,  refinishing a dining table tutorial .  Carrie from Saving 4 Six, I will have you know, I have that exact same dining room set, and it certainly needs some TLC. Since you have mastered this technique, feel free to tackle my table too ;) LOL


I have been on such an avocado kick this Summer. I have also been wanting to try an egg baked in an avocado, and Ready To ...Waltz shared a great recipe for one.

If you would like to be thrown in the hat, for next weeks featured line up, please leave a comment on this post, letting me know what great project you are sharing with us this week. 



8 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!! I just linked up my house tour - hope you enjoy it!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this party! I'm sharing my yummy in your tummy fresh strawberry refrigerator pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my dining room table! I'm sure with just a little elbow grease, you could have your table looking like new in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my egg baked in avocado :). I am thrilled so I shared two DIY this week: cute macaron buttons made from erasers and grapefruit lavender ice :)> Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been awhile! I've had a busy summer-but love that you are still doing your linky parties. I added a simple and delicious recipe for Roasted Zucchini Squash (#57). I hope you enjoy! (http://www.potholesandpantyhose.com/2013/08/delicious-easy-roasted-squash/)

    Thanks so much!

    Rebekah Greiman
    www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for another awesome party!! Have a fabulous weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.