My Shop!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #115, LiveLuvCreate Review, and Features

I discovered back in March, a cool site called LiveLuvCreatewhere you can make inspirational images easily online, and share them with people. You can use their images or your own, and add text to make some really funny or inspirational posters. These posters can even be used as your Facebook cover! I love the one pictured above. I had never heard that saying before. Just think you could create your own catch phrase.  

I admit it, it's easy to get addicted to LiveLuvCreate.  Making posters is now fun and easy to do. You can make your posters private or choose to share them. If you choose to share them, other users can "heart" your creation, and or comment on it. I hope you will check out and create your own poster today. 

And now for features from last weeks linky party. First up we have Rain On A Tin Roof's yard sale lamp makeover.

Next up we have some more DIY home decorating inspiration from Design Dreams By Anne with her beautiful house tour.

Last but not least, a sweet jewelry craft from AnneMarie's Haakblog, a bow tie ring tutorial

Grab code from right side bar please.

If you would like to be thrown in the hat, for next weeks featured line up, please leave a comment on this post, letting me know what great project you are sharing with us this week. 


  1. Oh my Gosh! I burst out laughing at the "future boyfriend message" :)
    Great features

  2. Thanks so much for featuring my lamp! Love linking up here!

  3. That's cool, I'm gonna check that out. I love quotes!! Sharing my towel refresher today, gets rid of that musty mildew smell!

  4. Thanks so much for the feature - LOVE the features, those posters are hilarious!

  5. Love that AwesoME one :) thanks for hosting such a great party!

  6. Thanks for the party Mindie, glad to be here!
    Marcie @ I Gotta Try That

  7. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

  8. Thanks so much for hosting the great party!!!
    Have a nice weekend and week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft

  9. If you enjoy visiting linkies, photo challenges, and blog hops - or if you host one of your own - please consider visiting here:
    Be sure to link your recurring hop under the day when it's normally posted.
    And while you’re at it, stop by my weekly hop, Wordless Wednesday on Tuesday, to share your photos, and feel free to share my button… you’ll find the code on my sidebar.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.