My Shop!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #116, Cafe Press, and Features


Before we start this weeks linky party, I want to talk about www.cafepress.com/.  Cafe Press has some incredible items, that feed my need for geeky, funny, and retro clothing and accessories. They also offer customers the ability to order custom designs. If you are in need of something unique and one of a kind, then Cafe Press is where it's at. Pictured above and below are a few of my favorite items. 



They have so many great items to choose from. I especially adore their vintage style clothing, Big Bang Theory, and bacon items. They really do have something unique for everyone. I hope you will check out their great selection. 

  


I am really impressed with their Holiday Invitations. Here are a few of my favorites pictured above. Don't procrastinate, you and I both know, Christmas will be here before you know it.  It seems every year the time between back to school and Winter break, gets shorter and shorter. By selecting your invitations, or holiday cards now, you will be more relaxed for your time off.


Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.

Now for a few features from last weeks linky party:

Ever since our beach trip last week to Coos Bay, I have been in such a nautical mood. I love these PDF Sea Shell Patterns from Little Treasures. 

I am already feeling in the Halloween spirit with these fun Domino Raven Pendants from Spittin Toad. 

This Ham and Cheese Biscuit Pull Apart shared by Makin' It Mo Betta, looks super good and easy. Thanks again to everyone that linked up last week. 

If you would like a chance to be featured at next weeks party, please leave a comment below. 







12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party Mindie May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting girly! Hope you have a great day! That ham & cheese pull apart looks so good right now! Is that weird at 6am? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindie!
    Thank you a bunch for the lovely feature and for hosting again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and let us know about Cafe Press. I am going to check out their website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put me on the list for the bacon seeds :) Love the party, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Mindy May! Wishing you a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my pendants and even more thank you for hosting!! This is one of of my favorite parties!!
    You Rock!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my Ham & Cheese Biscuit Pull Aparts! Today I've brought over a little something skinny and sweet :-) Skinny Chocolate Muffins! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting!
    Love and hugs;)
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.