My Shop!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Anything Goes Linky # 117 and Features

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please. 

Thanks for joining the party. I have a few favorites to feature from last week. It's that time of year when many of us, such as myself, go a little pumpkin crazy. It's hard not to, with yummy recipes like these Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Buns shared by Oh Mrs. Tucker. 



Everyone knows Ikea has great deals. Why not jazz up some simple Ikea book cases with this Ikea bookcase hack tutorial shared by A Little Of This A Little Of That.


Now I know just what to do with my bent old silverware, I can recycle it using Pandora's Box idea for snowman spoons

If you would like a chance to be featured at next weeks party, please leave a comment below. 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party ! Enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is always a great party to drop into :) Thanks for hosting and pass the cinnamon buns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple friends who are pumpkin obsessed too! Not really my thing, but the Pumpkin Strussel could make me a convert :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.