My Shop!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Back To School Jewelry Craft And My New Job

Well it's officially back to school for the Hilton family. Our oldest starts junior high today!!! The kids aren't the only ones going back to school. Last week I started working at our younger sons preschool. After a lot of thought, I decided to get out of the health care field. Although I love helping people, Obama Care was making that almost impossible to do. I prefer to refrain from speaking politics on my blog, so that's all I have to say about that matter. 
To make back to school fun, I decided to make some new jewelry. These earrings were made using two packages of epoxy school themed stickers found at Walmart. This is only an example of the types of jewelry you can make using these stickers. I had several different types of stickers left over.   


Epoxy Stickers School Themed
Jewelers Glue E6000
Earring Hook Findings
Jump Loops
Blank Earring Posts
Earring Backings
Small Jewelry Hole Punch
Jewelry Pliers


Glue matching stickers together with Jewelry glue, and let dry. Then glue blank earring posts to the back of some (see apples and erasers). Some you can make into dangling earrings. These punch with a jewelry hole punch, and attach to hook earring findings with jump loops. 

Well that's what I have been up to, what about you? Come share at our Anything Goes weekly linky party. 

1 comment:

  1. I am just visit your blog by Google , i really like to appreciate you for this helpful post.I am so happy visiting this blog on puja offer in kolkata_


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.