My Shop!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

DIY Disney Epoxy Stickers To Reversible Jewelry


One package of epoxy stickers (24 count), found at Walmart for $3, will make either 6 pairs of reversible earrings, or 12 necklaces. These would be perfect DIY party favors for your next Disney party, or Disney vacation accessory. 


Materials For 1 Necklace:

2 Stickers (I chose matching but you could make them reversible)
1 Pendant Bail Enhancers/ Pinch Clip Pendants
1 Ribbon Cord Necklace Found At Wholeport

Directions For Necklace:

Using your hole punch pliers make a hole in each of the mouses, making sure to make the hole on the same spot on each, so they line up. Stick your mouse stickers together. Open pendant holder and pinch it shut securing it to the mouse stickers. String onto your ribbon necklace. 


Materials For 1 Pair of  Earrings:

4 Stickers (2 matching sets for reversible earrings)
6 Large Jump Loops
2 Small Jump Loops
Hook Earring Findings

Directions For Earrings:

Using your hole punch pliers make a hole in each of the mouses, making sure to make the hole on the same spot on each, so they line up. Stick your mouse stickers together. Using needle nose and flat nose jewelry pliers attach jump loops to mouses. Then attach loops to your earring findings. 


Well that's what I have been making, what about you? Come share at our Anything Goes weekly linky party. 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a brilliant idea!! never thought about using stickers to make jewellary!

    Natasha @ www.serenityyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you poke the holes in them? I can't get my hole punch to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used my metal punch jewelry pliers. I believe I only punched one at a time, not sure if you are trying to do two. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Could you tell me how you are finishing the ends?

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.