My Shop!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

DIY Little Red Riding Hood Earrings


I love jewelry that puts a smile on my face. I recently made these Little Red Riding Hood earrings using only a few items. I will be adding them to my shop soon.

Materials:

Little Red Riding Hood Wood Buttons (found on Ebay)
Blank Post Earring Findings
Rubber Earring Stoppers (you can use metal, but I prefer these)
Jewelers Glue E-6000
Red Ribbon

Directions:

Tie ribbon around the neck of your Red Riding Hood buttons. Trim off any excess ribbon. Glue earring blanks to the back side of hood. Let dry per glue package directions, in a well ventilated area. 

Well that's one of  many things I have been making, what about you? Come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky party. 


2 comments:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.