My Shop!

Monday, August 19, 2013

DIY Tape Measure Sewing Label Ribbon Turned Bracelet


This pretty bracelet was made possible with Wholeport sewing lablel ribbon. Using only a few other items, this craft takes just a few minutes to complete. 


Materials:

Ribbon (1.5 cm width)
2 Jewelry Clamps
1 Lobster Clasp
Jump Loops
1 Charm ( I used a "made with love" heart)
E6000 Jewelry Glue
Optional: 1 connecting heart charm

Directions:

Cut ribbon to length of wrist, it will fit loser once we add clamps and jump loops. Add a little glue to the inside of your clamp. Crimp tight over the ribbon end. Repeat for other ribbon end. Using jewelry pliers add jump loops, clasp, and charms. 


Pictured above is another bracelet I made using Wholeport sewing label ribbon.  Wholeport has lots of ribbon to choose from, meaning lots of different possibilities for bracelets. Well that's what I have been up to, what about you? Come share at our next weekly linky party. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG what a pretty Bracelets. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
    Women's bracelets

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.