My Shop!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Duck Tape Crafts

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walmart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I found this incredible owl craft project on Pinterest here at http://pinterest.com/pin/99712579223162448/. I think it would be fun to let your kids decorated their pencil boxes for school in a similar manner. All you would need is some tape, scissors, and a pencil box. Stencils would be helpful too. You can find these supplies at Walmart, you can also buy Duck Tape at Walmart.
 I recently purchased some Duck Tape® supplies at Walmart. I use a lot of tape for packaging sales from my Etsy shop, as well as for crafting. I also purchased some for my oldest son's back to school supply stash.  Walmart has a full assortment of Duck Tape® for back to school, with availability in the Paint Department, and the Craft Department. Duck Tape® should be incorporated into your Walmart back to school shopping lists. It comes in handy when repairing binders or taping paper book covers together. You can also use the clear variety to laminate on the go, helping you stay organized. 
You can buy Duck Tape at Walmart. Here are a few more wonderful craft ideas for its use: You can use Duck Tape® to create, embellish and decorate! You can make things for teachers as welcome gifts! You can make a custom name plate for your children’s desk or classroom cubby. Older students can cover their books in paper bags and embellish/decorate/customize with Duck Tape®! Or maybe a customized Duck Tape® mirror for the middle schoolers locker? For younger kids, you can create lots of learning opportunities using Duck Tape®.  Simply cut Duck Tape® into shapes,  to help your children learn their shapes.
Please follow @TheDuckBrand for tons of creative inspiration!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I've been looking for something fun to do with an old suitcase - pinterest is really wonderful and I had no idea Duck Tape has come so far!!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.