My Shop!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tasty Bite Review Quick and All Natural Vegan Side Dishes

Ginger Lentil Rice with corn and grilled pork chops.

Tasty Bite asked me to review their wide variety of vegetarian and vegan Indian entrees, Asian noodles, and rice.  Each one is all-natural, and contains nothing artificial. I was intrigued by the idea that a healthy side dish could be ready in 90 seconds. I was surprised to find their side dishes much lower in sodium, compared to other boxed or microwaved side dishes. My entire family was pleasantly pleased with the taste. Tasty Bite proves that healthy doesn't have to be bland. Their side dishes were very flavorful, and couldn't be easier to prepare. Simply tear the pouches to vent, and heat in microwave. 

The Thai Lime rice was Thai-rrific!


I was skeptical at first, but now I am sold on Tasty Bite Side Dishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.